With the start of 2019, here are some predicted trends to watch out for,
- Artificial Intelligence – This year, different companies are expected to test full deployment of AI, verifying how well it can integrate it into their businesses.
- Augmented Reality – From entertainment to healthcare, these systems that combine the different senses, plus location data present infinite possibilities for user experience.
- Internet of Things – IoT is expected to reach a point where appliances can access the Internet in real-time and decide for you based on its knowledge of your preferences of bästa bredband router test.
- Machine Learning – This is different from AI in that it allows training machines to do things they hadn’t been programmed to do.
- Cybersecurity – There will be greater emphasis on using a VPN for security and anonymity.
Hot Tip: Changing the WordPress Media Upload Directory
If you want to upload files to custom directory in WordPress and not to the default wp-content/uploads, the below PHP snippet in the wp-config.php file allows you to do that:
Growing your Email List
Email remains a powerful marketing tool, so you should put in more effort to grow an email list not just of contacts, but of actual leads. Here are different ways you can efficiently build one:
- Put a signup button on your Facebook page.
- Make your forms more noticeable with popups.
- Make your links on social media more compelling using snippets and visuals.
- Ask for email addresses and visit website.
- Put a link to your signup form in your email signature.
- Do live events and bring signup forms.
- Post original content on YouTube and Pinterest and add a link to your website.
- Make sure your website has a subscription bar.
For new businesses, the following steps also help:
- Offer an attractive lead magnet.
- Engage people individually.
- Urge people to share your emails.
- Partner up with others in your industry.
For those more established:
- Use Facebook Ads to collect email addresses.
- Make your email content really good.
- Optimize the design of your form and its opt-in copy.