Without the right tools and solutions, it’s difficult to keep track of your clients. Tasks can pile up, a client or two can get lost in the shuffle, and you can end up wasting precious time. It can all be very stressful.
The key is in finding an effective way to organize all of the information you have on them. To get all of it in order, address the most common challenges involved. These are:
- Keeping track of clients’ information.
- Getting the information you need from them.
- Figuring out the “when” and “how” of following up.
- Invoicing them and getting them to pay up.
This article has very good tips for solving these problem points.
Make sure you have the right systems in place for keeping track of your clients. This will greatly help your efficiency as well as your relationship with them.
Security Concerns about CSS
While CSS isn’t a dangerous security concern, there have been articles discussing some vulnerabilities it may have. What are some of these, and how much of a concern are they?
- Visited link done in CSS – Browsers have made this impossible.
- CSS-powered keylogger – Content Security Policy has made this stoppable.
- Data theft – Too many selectors are required to cover all possibilities.
- Inline Style Block – You have an attack vector here if you allow users to customize CSS.
Professional Content Writing Tricks
They say that content is king. Through algorithm updates and other SEO trends, good content never goes out of style. This means that there’s always need for a skilled content writer. What are some tips and tricks that professional content writers apply to create valuable content?
- Pay attention to keywords. Research and use.
- Find out what the target audience wants and deliver.
- Strive for length, aiming for at least 600 words.
- Editing is imperative.
- Content is more than just text. It must be visually clean and nice.