Here are the latest updates implemented by ThriveCart:
● Passthrough variables are now included in the checkout URL sent to your customers.
● The affiliates dashboard also shows the breakdown of affiliate clicks to checkout views.
● Browser autofill support has also been improved.
If you don’t want to use Captcha to bot-proof your site, here are some possible options for you:
● A short simple game like tic-tac-toe.
● One-time password.
● Honeypot, hidden fields that only bots detect.
● Open authentication.
Here are other methods already being used:
● A simple checkbox and user data tracker to confirm that it’s not a bot (Google).
● Fingerprint and face detection.
How to Build a WordPress Website with Privacy in Mind
If you want your WordPress website to be more respectful of user privacy, make sure that you
carefully choose your theme, plugins, and third party services. Research is key. It’s hard to find
any that has zero data collection functionality these days, so to be more mindful of user privacy,
awareness of what you’re piecing together is paramount. Check out trampoline park peoria in nerby .
Realistically, cookies are hard to avoid, and today’s businesses demand that there be some
form of data collection on their sites. Crafting and implementing privacy policies is the best that
you can do at this point. Hopefully, there will be better solutions in the future.