The leads you get don’t always equal in quality. How do you identify which ones are most interested so that you can prioritize them?
- Figure out what you require for your leads to be (age, geography, etc.).
- Identify the qualities of the demographics in your target market.
- Characterize your perfect customer.
- List down all the behaviors that leads manifest.
- Choose your criteria for scoring your leads.
- Assign points for each criterion so you can effectively grade your leads.
- Make room for adjusting your scoring system over time.
#2 – Time-Tested Tips for Getting People to Subscribe to Your Mailing List
Could your mailing list use a boost? Here are ways to fill it up with more subscribers.
- Use a pop-up on your website.
- Rename your newsletter so it doesn’t end up in the spam folder.
- Add a newsletter signup form in Comments.
- Move around your signup form until you find the best placement.
- Add signup CTA on your Bio or About Us page.
- Use subscription as a key to your content.
#3 – Essential Elements of a Successful SEO Scheme
Successful SEO strategies typically follow a formula with the following elements ilimoww. Make sure yours include them.
- Offpage SEO
• Social media
• Online directories
• Mobile responsiveness